yesterday when the farrier came, all the horses were good, one by one,
til curly, he had a little attitude and donny would scold him "knock
it off curls!"  and the others couldnt see behind the farriers parked
truck what was going on, so fox just started flipping out running the
fence, and since Trausti and nasi were in with him they started
running the fence too.  and fox would call curls, and curls would bray
back.  Then we get fox out to do him and he was maniac of the year.
later we realized curls had deliberately tried tio incite a riot.  and
nearly suceeded.
janice

--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.