Hi all,

Hope this is the proper place to ask this question... I've written a
function such as this  (a truncated version here)...

function assign_vlan(ip) {
  vlan = null
  if (cidr_match("10.10.0.0/20", ip)) {
    vlan=110
  } else if (cidr_match("10.9.0.0/20", ip)) {
    vlan=109
  }
  return vlan
}

I'm then hoping to include the following in my host template (again
truncated to just the relevant bits):

template Host "vlan-host-template" {
  vars.net_vlan = {{ assign_vlan(host.address) }}
}

==

The issue I'm having is that I can't figure out how to do this in
icinga2web/director.

I defined the function manually in conf.d after I couldn't find a way to
accomplish that in director and then verified that it works with icinga2
console.  I'm trying now to assign a var 'net_vlan' to call the function
using director in the host template (such as shown above).

Any tips on how to accomplish this in director?

These are the versions I have:

icingaweb2-2.6.1-1.el7.icinga.noarch
icinga2-2.9.1-1.el7.icinga.x86_64
Name: Icinga Director Version: 1.5.1