"I just hope this - " She stopped, the next word pulled back inside her she 
sucked in breath.
"I just hope this - " She stopped, the next word pulled back inside her she 
sucked in breath."I just hope this - " She stopped, the next word pulled back 
inside her she sucked in breath.
"I just hope this - " She stopped, the next word pulled back inside her she 
sucked in breath.Paul sat in his wheelchair behind a barricade of heaped paper 
and ancient Royal stenomongery. "She closed one of her strong hands around the 
rat and pulled back the spring with the other. "I just hope this - " She 
stopped, the next word pulled back inside her she sucked in breath. "I just 
hope this - " She stopped, the next word pulled back inside her she sucked in 
breath.Was he going to let it stay there, or was he going to be a man and sick 
the fucking thing up?
Paul sat in his wheelchair behind a barricade of heaped paper and ancient Royal 
stenomongery.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Kirim email ke