MRS AMINA BELLO 
Attn:The Managing Director
Before I proceed, may I humbly introduce myself to your goodself, My Name is 
Mrs. Amina.A.Bello, an Iraqi refugee ,my husband was until recently, one of the 
personal aid to the president of Iraq who was formerly overthrown out of power 
by American Government .
Prior to this last serious crisis that is still ravaging in my country,which 
recently led to misfortune of our government and my late husband position as 
the personal aid to the president, we were able to come over here in Thailand 
,we inherited the sum of $11.MILLIONS.U.S DOLLARS The funds were originally 
gotten from my late husband proceeds. My late husband was able to safe guard 
the fund with a very good diplomatic contact from my Country.
I have decided to contact you because I am interested in investing in your 
country which is investment friendly. Please kindly guide and assist me in 
making the right investment since I am also interested in buying a residential 
property as I will be moving my family over there as soon as every thing 
regarding technical and logictics details is worked out and ascertained to our 
respective satisfaction. In view of your participation,I am ready to give you a 
good negotiable percentage for your assistance,or better still commit it into 
viable Joint venture projects,be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as 
the funds belong to me and my only survived son. As soon as I get your consent, 
we will quickly move this fund to your country for investment .
However, upon your acceptance to work as my partner, you can contact me with my 
private telephone number or e-mail for more details.
I am here with my only surviving son Rashid, I strongly believe that 
associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will derive 
a huge success here after, please include your private contact telephone number 
and private e-mail look 
forward to here from you 
Yours Sincerely.
Mrs.Amina.A.Bello email [EMAIL PROTECTED] 


Kirim email ke