Qin Wang
Lloyds TSB Pacific Limited 
Hong Kong Branch
Two Exchange Square      
Central, Hong Kong.

http://www.lloydstsb.com.hk

Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 

 
                     Re:Business Proposal Only If You Are Interested   
  Compliments of the day! I got your contact on my private search for a 
reliable and trusted person to handle a transaction of this nature. I know that 
the contents of this mail might sound so strange, but i want to assure you that 
every word of it is Legitimate. I am a staff of Lloyds TSB Group Plc here in 
Hong Kong attached to the 
Private Banking Services. I have a concealed business suggestion for you.
 
   Before the plane crash of Macedonians president and his cabinet members on   
February 26, 2004, our client Mile Krstevsk from the Ministry of Foreign 
Affairs, Macedonia and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 
calendar months, with a value of nine million,six hundred thousand United State 
Dollars($9.6Million) only in my branch.You can visit this 
website:http://antiwar.com/deliso/?articleid=2043    
 
  After his death it was also discovered that Mile Krstevsk did not declare any 
next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank 
deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no 
one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, nine million, six hundred 
thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever 
come forward to claim it. 
 
 What bothers me most is that according to the to the laws of my country at the 
expiration of three years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong 
Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my 
suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next 
of kin to Mile Krstevsk so that you will be able to receive this funds.    
 
WHAT IS TO BE DONE?    
 
 I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall 
come out successful. I have consulted the services of an attorney that will 
prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mile 
Krstevsk,all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me 
with your full names and address so that the attorney can commence his job.
 
  After you have been made the next of kin, the Attorney will also file in for 
claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate 
in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by 
you. There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a 
legal method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.

    Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this 
issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we 
shall share in the ratio of 75% for me, 20% for you and 5% for any expenses 
incurred during the course of this project.  
 
Should you be interested please send me your private phone and fax numbers for 
easy communication, you can write me via my private email address([EMAIL 
PROTECTED]) and I will provide you with more details on the project.  
 
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.    
 
Kind Regards,  
 
Mr.Qin Wang  





Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.

Infórmate pinchando aquí.







[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Kirim email ke