Maaap, mau nanya, WaveSecure tuh apps buat apa sih?
-----Original Message-----
From: Rachmat Gerhantara <eclipseb...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:51:39
To: <id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] Re: WaveSecure lifetime free account

ini teks-nya
2. ADC Giveback Special - Free Android account for life As a giveback to
Android users support that made our ADC win possible, we are offering an
unlimited free lifetime account for Android users.

Just head over to *Android Market and download WaveSecure before 31st Jan
2010*, you will be able to enjoy a free WaveSecure account for as long as
you use that Android device.

It's our way of saying Thank You, do spread the word to your friends and
family Android users so they can benefit from it too!

--
Rachmat Gerhantara
664/SPA/01

Click  http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/
          Choice Apply for Group Membership

or

 Please visit the following page:
 http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB

To send a message to the owner, visit the following page:

 http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/post?sendowner=1&hl=en-GB    or

    id.andr...@gmail.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/id-android?hl=en?hl=en-GB

id-android+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

Indonesian Android Community on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729