Wew, jadi email kantor jg exchange toh? Klo gitu ya memang harus pakai email
client, karena satu email client hanya bisa menangani satu account exchange,
harusnya pun saat ente add account exchange pasti di notify klo ente ga bisa
add exchange mail lagi...

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9. Please excuse my brevity.

Click  http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/
          Choice Apply for Group Membership

or

 Please visit the following page:
 http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB

To send a message to the owner, visit the following page:

 http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/post?sendowner=1&hl=en-GB    or

    id.andr...@gmail.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/id-android?hl=en?hl=en-GB

id-android+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

Indonesian Android Community on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729