From: "Altama Latona" <a...@sidarta.net>
To: "Lesjaw Ardi" <lesjaw.andr...@gmail.com>; "MILIS id-Android"
<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:00 PM
Subject: [id-android] Re: wti: google maps 3.30

> Flash ulang ROM berarti bro les ?
>
> Atau ada .apk gmaps versi sebelumnya ?
>
> Kalau ada share dong, hehe.
>
> Kalo gasalah gmaps 3.1.2 di Cyan 4.2.7.1 @ G1
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry®
> powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

Click  http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/
          Choice Apply for Group Membership

or

 Please visit the following page:
 http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB

To send a message to the owner, visit the following page:

 http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/post?sendowner=1&hl=en-GB    or

    id.andr...@gmail.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/id-android?hl=en?hl=en-GB

id-android+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

Indonesian Android Community on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729