Kok saya belum dapat notification nya ya ???

Hiks...

Sent from Motorola Milestone

On Jul 5, 2010 5:27 PM, "Pedro" <pedro.tirtawidj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Daftar perbaikannya:
- Improved Stability: Prevents the phone from random power cycling
(turning off and on), and minimizes force closes in certain
applications.
- Alarm Improvements: Resolves issues with alarm functionality.
- Music Player Functionality: Eliminates accidental starting of music.
- Audio Quality Enhancements: Eliminates instances of choppy audio
experienced by some users.
- PIN Lock Improvements: Allows users more flexibility in setting the
PIN Lock timer when using Exchange email.
- Proximity Sensor Enhancement: Provides more accurate proximity
sensing during phone calls.
- Flight Mode Enhancement: Ensures phone service is restored after
leaving airplane mode.
- “My Location” Improvements: Resolves the issue of Google Maps
failing to find "My Location" when "Use Wireless Network" is enabled
without using GPS.

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev