Sapa tau rekan - rekan ada yang pakai ;)

kiriman dari eclairnya magix

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "ad...@droidappz.org" <ad...@droidappz.org>
Date: Dec 20, 2009 11:21 AM
Subject: We Need Your Help!
To: <funky81.mi...@gmail.com>

Hey there, reski81!

As many of you have heard, the Nexus One is the new mobile device that is
being developed by Google and is being given to some people who work there.
 Many of the people who develop custom ROM's for Android are working hard on
it and we have received a request from a group of them.

We have seen that some of our members are using the Nexus One to browse the
forum, and we have a request from you all: If any of you have access to one,
we would REALLY appreciate it if you could dump the boot.img of the device
and send it in an email to nexusbou...@droidappz.org

Whoever sends the proper, working dump from a Nexus One will get some moolah
in their PayPal account and will enjoy VIP access on DroidAppz, as well. If
THAT isn't enough, I am being told that we will most likely have a ported
Nexus One release for the G1/Dream within 24 hours of receiving the right
boot.img!

Sorry for sending you all this email if you don't have the Nexus One or
anything, but this was the best way to contact ALL of our members and get
the most response which would ultimately benefit all of our users anyways
with the release of the Nexus One ROM!

Thanks and I hope we get this beast rolling!

~Unk

Click  http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/
          Choice Apply for Group Membership

or

 Please visit the following page:
 http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB

To send a message to the owner, visit the following page:

 http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/post?sendowner=1&hl=en-GB    or

    id.andr...@gmail.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/id-android?hl=en?hl=en-GB

id-android+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

Indonesian Android Community on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729

Kirim email ke