Bisa buat nexian journey? Maap #gaptek ✗í✗í✗í✗í✗í✗í..

Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

-----Original Message-----
From: Pitet Sim <pitet.dr...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:51:06
To: Id-android Milis<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] WTI Froyo FRF91 SS v4.5 [7/19/2010] From SOURCE - New
        Settings - FASTER - 4.4 Bugs Fixed

Donwload di sini http://bit.ly/ds66VR

I strongly suggest wiping - IN ALL CASES. As a matter of fact, WIPE THREE
TIMES. You should no longer have a wiping problem. Take advantage of my
bkapps/rstapps. In the links below for SS 4.5 you will see
bkapps.zip<http://chevyno1.richstevenson.com/froyo/4.5/bkapps.zip>.
Install as an update.zip, and then you can back up all yours apps, in your
current ROM, using 'bkapps -c' from a terminal emulator. Then, when you load
up 4.5, you can use 'rstapps -c' to restore everything Skip the google login
as soon as it boots up after installing 4.5. Open a terminal emulator (Apps
-> Dev Tools -> Terminal Emulator) and type 'su'. Then type 'rstapps -c'.
Then reboot and profit. The only things that I expect to be missing are your
desktop widgets. If you are missing apps, please tell me the app name so I
can test it out.

IF you get stuck in a bootloop - perform another wipe - I just had to do
this myself, as I got stuck in one. Wiped AGAIN, and it was fine.

Next, back to running the LV kernel in the stock ROM - a few too many
struggled with the ULV kernels. However, for those that know you can run
them - links will be down below And note the return of ALL of the CPU
Governors

*Simply Stunning v4.5 - FROYO FRF91 from Source - All Links - ALSO AVAILABLE
ON ROM MANAGER* <http://chevyno1.richstevenson.com/froyo/4.5/>

Some of the biggest changes in 4.3/4.4/4.5:

1. ChevyNo1 Tools - right in the Settings Menu - check it out!
2. FULL 360 Degree rotation on your desktop, your stock launcher, AND the
phone. You may not have noticed, but the stock launcher will not rotate the
desktop unless the keyboard is slid open. Neither will the phone. Both of
these rotate now, and with 360 now you can do everything on your phone
upside down . I also would like to give credit to cyanogen who initially
wrote the source (for the rotation itself). Contained in ChevyNo1 Tools
3. New options for default LED colors - right now only two, but wanted to
get this out for now, new options being added right now! Contained in
ChevyNo1 Tools.
4. All Storm8 applications supported - mob away!
5. NFL app *(UNLOCKED
<http://chevyno1.richstevenson.com/misc/nfl.apk>)*fully supported - no
need to run fixpd to change banner (credit to
xeudoxus) <http://www.droidforums.net/forum/members/xeudoxus.html>
6. Proximity sensor for the phone fixed. What's this mean? When you put the
phone to your head, the screen goes off to prevent hitting keys with your
face. However - if you tilt your head to the right you will notice that the
screen comes back on! This has been fixed in 4.3; proximity sensor works in
these circumstances now

7. New icons (BIG thanks for y0rk for the awesome icons)

*apps2sd *- natively supported in FROYO. However, PLEASE NOTE many people
have experienced issues with Froyo's implementation. Use at your own risk. A
handy script can be used to turn on off:

a2sd [on/off/auto] - run with no options, shows current setting (default is
'auto').

Example, to send all future installs from the market to sd and not internal,
type '*a2sd on*'. You will also see that the option to 'move to sdcard' is
available on all other apps currently installed to internal memory

Known issues with apps2sd - apps with widgets will not display properly if
moved to SD card.

*Wired Tethering* is also natively supported in Froyo and works just great
on this ROM Find it in Settings -> Networks. Also note that use of this does
NOT redirect to Verizon's page asking for money. There is discussion around
whether Verizon will 'charge' you for using this; use at your own
discretion. And of course, as usual, seamless support of Wifi Tethering is
also there.

Much work has been put into
CSM<http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/51843-ss-4-x-csm-what.html>and
BKAPPS/RSTAPPS<http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/51839-ss-4-x-bkapps-rstapps-what-r-they.html>.
Read up on it These are some of the best features to be found in Simply
Stunning! Also note in the download links below, is a link for bkapps.zip -
this is for you folks coming from another ROM and want to try mine, and for
whatever reason have to wipe. Install that zip and you can use bkapps in
your old ROM to backup; then flash my ROM, and run rstapps. Both
bkapps/rstapps are now 'apps2sd' aware - meaning that if you run bkapps and
some of your apps are stored on SD - when you rstapps, they will restore
back to SD

YouTube Widget has been themed to match the rest of the ROM

Launcher base has been made transparent to match the rest of the ROM

TUN/NFS/CIFS/EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 are supplied as modules. They can also be
loaded/unloaded via command line scripts:

*ext2* - repeated calls load/unload
*ext3* - Ditto
*ext4* - Ditto
*cifs * - Ditto
*nfs * - Ditto

A script to make any other file executable:

*exe *<filename>

Directory listing, showing most recent files last:

*ltr*

Reboot scripts:

*rb *- reboot
*rbr *- reboot recovery

In case some other install alters such that you get 'Designed for Simply
Stunning ROMS Only', run this script:

*rstprop*

Hide/Delete Twitter:

*mvtwit*

Hide/Delete Visual Voicemail:

*mvvvm*

Ad Blocker:

*adblock*

1. The kernel is now 2.6.32 - no Tempmon support YET (thanks to P3Droid for
wifi module)
2. Busybox updated - now 1.16.1
3. Camera/Video click is once again silenced by default
4. Helix Launchers are NOT currently supported

5. Many new scripts. All of my mv* scripts are dual purpose, they can both
rename (the default) or delete. Renaming hides it in your app list, but you
can get it back later. When you delete, it's gone. Here they are:

*mvnews *- News & Weather
*mvac *- Alarm Clock
*mvcamclick *- Camera Click
*mvch *- Car Home
*mvdroid *- Droid Sound
*mvdt *- Dev Tools
*mvem *- Email
*mvfb *- Facebook
*mvgg *- Google Goggles
*mvgt *- Google Talk
*mvgv *- Google Voice
*mvmaps *- Google Maps
*mvmp3 *- Amazon MP3
*mvsp *- Spare Parts
*mvtb *- Titanium Backup Free

For example, to rename/hide Google Goggles:

mvgg

Run the same command again and it will magically re-appear

If you know you'll never want to use it and just want it gone, just append
-d to the command:

mvgg -d

Also these three scripts:

*mtop* [seconds] - top command (shows top cpu processes), sleeping [seconds]
between loops. Default is 3 seconds
*psp *[seconds] - Persistent ps command, sleeping [seconds] between loops.
Default is 3 seconds
*klauncher *- kill/restart all running launchers (useful after a restore
where you want to see refreshed desktop icons)

Also included is a script to change the pulldown and lockscreen text from
'Simply Stunning v4.0' back to 'Verizon Wireless'. This is to support quick
compatibility with any apps that need to see Verizon:

*fixpd *(Change to Verizon Wireless)
*fixpd ss* (Change back to default SS text)

*What's Existing*

1. All busybox commands properly linked
2. Kernels now includes CIFS as external modules
3. Now included is the Wifi-Tether app
pre13<http://code.google.com/p/android-wifi-tether/>
4. Titanium Backup Free is now included - (THANKS to *Joel (dev)*)
5. New bootanimation (THANKS to *Liquidzgrl*) - you won't see it if you
don't remove any existing bootanimation by wiping or deleting manually
6. All PNG's optimized and apk's zipaligned
7. New battery icons designed by me
8. 'Normal/Reduced' Haptic feedback compared to previous versions

*To Wipe Or Not To Wipe*

I'm just going to say yes. See notes at top of OP.

If the kernel is a problem, you will get stuck on the 'M' while booting up.
This build comes with the 1.0Ghz low voltage kernel. If you need to try
something else, usually UP in voltage selection is going to help your case,
not down. Not a hard and fast rule, but you get my drift. If you want,
choose another kernel from the 'kernels' directory in the link above.

*Base:*

*FRF91 (and FRF84B Proprietary Files)*

*What's Inside the Box:*

-Overclocked Kernel with seven slots allows clocking of *250-1000 MHz* in
mixed steps (credit to ChevyNo1)
- The base 1.0G kernel has NO voltage increase over stock
- These kernels ALSO include the STOCK 550Mhz slot, and the kernels DEFAULT
to that speed, until you use an app like SetCPU.

-HQ YouTube Default Tweak (credit to xeudoxus)
-HQ Video Recording Tweak (credit to Fede)
-Version Information In Settings > About Phone
-Disabled OTA Updates
-*Battery Saver* Wifi Scans Increased to 30 seconds
-Version Information In Settings > About Phone
-SuperUser App
-Flash Image
-Busybox

*-Added commands sysrw/sysro for mounting /system read/write or readonly.
Also note that sysro remounts read only AND performs the sync for you
*
-Added new Linux commands that I sorely missed:

more
head
tail
which
cp
grep
find
awk
sed
less
wc

Cleaned/linked the following commands which unnecessarily eat up *10MB of
/system:*

ash
chmod
clear
cp
dd
ifconfig
kill
printenv
traceroute
unzip
vconfig
vi
who
whoami

*Theme:*

-Smoked Glass Blue (credit to AdamZ modified by me)
-Added custom status bar icons (credit to blake2...@droidforums)
-Progress bars changed to match blue theme
-Clear push-icons on desktop (credit to ReverendYo - skinned from Alldroid
community ROM)
-White Clock (credit to Ohsaka)

*Recommended Apps:*

SetCPU<http://www.androlib.com/android.application.com-mhuang-overclocking-qFD.aspx>-
not included as it is a
*paid* Market app

Android
Terminal<http://www.androlib.com/android.application.jackpal-androidterm-zxnC.aspx>-
while this ROM comes with DevTools which has a terminal, it has a
finer
font that for some reason will not adjust. This terminal I've suggested
looks pretty much the same but you can change the fonts to your liking.

*Bugs:*

-HelixLaunchers not supported.

-Sometimes the auto-brightness does not work if your phone has just
rebooted. Simply pressing the power button twice will fix it.

--
www.crossgadget.com

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com