Ngereply email sendiri, ketemu juga akhirnya

 Phone calls
read phone state and identity
This permission is of moderate to high importance. Unfortunately this
permission seems to be a bit of a mixed bag. While it's perfectly
normal for an application to want to know if you are on the phone or
getting a call, this permission also gives an application access to 3
unique numbers that can identify your phone. The numbers are the IMEI,
IMSI and a 64 bit unique id that Google provides for your phone. Some
software developers use this as a means of tracking piracy.

*Additionally, any developer targeting older versions of android (1.6
and earlier I believe) will get this permission automatically added to
their app.*

Nevertheless, while this permission can be innocuous, it is one to
keep a good watch on. As someone posted in this thread the application
Locale was caught sending this information over the internet
unencrypted to a third party -- much to to the surprise of it's users.

Kita target-nya ke 1.5 supaya bisa compatible sama banyak device ada
beberapa kan tuh yang kemarin baru launching tapi masih pake 1.6 :P
Walaupun hero saya udah gak 1.5 lagi , baik kan hehehehe :D

Kirim email ke