From: Renner Chen <rc.milest...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 20:40:33
To: id-android<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] WTi: HTC Desire HD Photo Leaked

<http://androidreviewer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/07-Aug-2010_hk-htc-desire-hd.jpg>wow,
makin lama makin banyak aja nih tipe2 handphone si HTC di android. :bingung:

=============
HTC Desire HD

The
leaks<http://androidreviewer.com/new-mytouch3g-hd-could-be-the-first-t-mobile-hsdpa-smartphone/>just
keep on coming and we love it.  We have another HTC
<http://androidreviewer.com/new-back-shot-of-the-mytouch-hd/>smartphone
photo leak for you today. This time it is the phone being referred to as the
HTC Desire  HD.   As you can see it is a gorgeous big screen beast.  It is
becoming the norm to have atleast a 3.7″ touchscreen on your smartphone for
the higher-end variations atleast.  You won’t find any complaints here with
that.  Here is a brief specs list of this new HTC prototype (HTC  Desire
HD):

Here you go…. the first sighting of the HTC Desire HD (Ace)

The specs of this phone;

4.3-inch WVGA touchscreen
Android 2.2
8MP camera
1Ghz processor
720p video recording
4GB of storage built in
Aluminum case
e-book reader

One thing that stands out is the fact that the front of the phone is
entirely screen with barely any bezel.  That is the way it should be lots of
touchscreen not alot of bezel.  Other than the specs above we have no other
information.  As I said and you can tell from the photos it is still in the
prototype stage of development.  That is why I felt that the
Verizon<http://androidreviewer.com/new-photos-of-verizons-first-world-gsmcdma-smartphone-its-a-beast/>world
phone was much further ahead than rumored.  Tell us what you think?
 When more details surface we will keep you informed.

Read full article at http://androidreviewer.com/htc-hd-photos-leaked/

--rc
droidX rocks!
> android.nyet....@anjroid.net