From: yopie suryadi <android.em...@ratjoen.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 03:03:59
To: id-android@googlegroups.com<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] Dell Streak Making its Way to Asia in Early 2011

If the wait for the Dell Streak in the United States seemed long after it
was freely available in Europe, just imagine the pangs of those in Asia
lusting after the monster phone. During a phone interview with reporters,
Steve Felice of Dell spoke on the matter. “We have not yet announced the
expansion plans for Streak in Asia,” he said, “I suspect the early part of
next year we’ll see that product.” Early part of next year? By that time the
Streak may be feeling antiquated in a market flooded with tablets,
especially if Dell is slow to get updates onto the device that is currently
selling with Android 1.6.

In other Dell in Asia news, Felice mentioned that the Dell Aero is likely to
be out around Asia before the end of this year to bring a more traditional
phone form factor to the continent.

[via PC
World<http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/203759/dell_streak_likely_to_hit_asia_in_early_2011.html>
]