We review the Sprint Epic 4G to find out if it's worthy of its name

If you put the word "Epic" in the name of your phone, it darn well better be
epic. And with the Sprint Epic 4G Android smartphone, that's mostly the case.

The Epic 4G is the latest Samsung's Galaxy S line to be released in the United
States, alongside the AT&T Captivate and T-Mobile Vibrant. But the Epic stands
out from its cousins in a number of ways. First, there's the addition of a 4G
radio, meaning you can take advantage of Sprint's Wimax network for faster data
speeds. Then there's the horizontal sliding keyboard, and a camera flash, a
front-facing camera, and other bells and whistles. OK, that's a lot of
differences.

But the real question is this: Is the Epic 4G epic enough (you're going to have
to excuse a few puns here) to unseat the HTC Evo 4G is the phone to beat? We'll
find out, after the break.

Posted originally at Android Central

Sponsored by Android Cases and Accessories

http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint-epic-4g-review

Sent with MobileRSS for iPhone

@jakontil

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB