dear RR,

monggo diupdate n share reviewnya

http://www.tweetdeck.com/go/android

berikut latest updatenya:

New Android TweetDeck beta v0.9.9 available now richard Sep 16 Android
TweetDeck Beta has been updated to v0.9.9 and can be downloaded from
http://www.tweetdeck.com/go/android . As we are now very close to seeing a
v1.0 release of TweetDeck appearing in the Android Market, we are focussing
on fixing the remaining bugs to ensure that our full debut is as solid as we
can make it. Hence, this release is mainly bug fixes, although we have
squeezed a few new features in too :) Changed in this release:
Fixes for Facebook feeds
Fixes for issues where notifications do not display
Fixes for various crashes
Fixes for problem with missing tweets
Fixes for problems with operation & display of widgets Performance fixes
Improved handling of Facebook "Likes" Media behind t.co URLs now shown in
preview Can now retweet & reply across multiple services
Now showing Lists you follow on Add Column screen
Hardware Search button launches
Add Twitter Search column screen

thanks,
Mada.