Broer,

Saya coba ikutin step2 dari xda developers as follow :

*Installation Instructions:* (or click
here<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=7895908&postcount=127>for
a more detailed guide)

This is what i did when i installed this to a new phone.

   1. Boot in to Clockwork Recovery
   2. First i did a backup via "backup and restore" menu
   3. Insert a new formated sdcard with NO ext-partition, did a full WIPE.
   4. Flashed 0001, rebooted and voila it booted! (took abute 7-10 min)
   5. Started Rom Manager and choosed *Partition SDcard*
   6. Had to install clockwork recovery and choosed model wildfire when
   asked.
   7. Now choose size of EXT, i will use 512mb
   8. Now choose size of SWAP, i will use 0mb as that will fit my need and i
   dont see any reason to use SWAP on SDcard.
   9. The phone will boot into Clockwork recovery and do the format and
   partition on the sd-card and after reboot into system.
   10. When thats done, i mount the sd-card to computer and upload the rom
   to an folder, for example *-install-* and all patches i like to install.
   11. Unmount SDcard and start Rom Manager, choose similar to "reboot into
   recovery" for manual installation.
   12. Start flash those files you like and reboot phone.

For example, start flashing in this order lowest number first and then next
lowest number:
0001_WildPuzzleROM_v?.zip
0010_move_dalvik2SD_v?.zip (this requires an ext-partition)
And then boot up phone! (First boot can take around 10 minutes)
And then reboot phone!
After reboot, flash:
0901_grey_solid_supercirclemod_v?.zip

(Always boot and reboot your phone when you did a new flash! It makes the
phone more stable)

*Downloads:*

0001_WildPuzzleROM_v7.3.1.zip<http://rom.tat.tw/wildfire/wildpuzzlerom/rom/v7/0001_WildPuzzleROM_v7.3.1.zip>-
base system - apps2sd is included in the rom and starts automatic when
found a ext-partition, for changelog click
here<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=7791643&postcount=2>
.
0010_move_dalvik2SD_v1.zip<http://rom.tat.tw/wildfire/wildpuzzlerom/rom/v7/0010_move_dalvik2SD_v1.zip>-
moved dalvik-cache to ext-partition

Yang saya download kedua file diatas.
Yang dipindah ke sd card, juga kedua file atau bagaimana ?
Musti unzip, terus pindah ?

Rgds,
Andika

Kirim email ke