From: Febri Nugraha <febri.nugr...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 12:24:49
To: Indonesian Android Community [id-android]<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] Re: HTC Desire HD and Z landing next we
        ek, Orange San Francisco review & 10K for £10K for Childhoo
        d Leukaemia update! ( WinMo @ MoDaCo )

rada ngiler sih yg Desire HD Modaco deal, tapi mikir customs tax nya
bakal brp duit yah...  any info mungkin?

thx & rgds.

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
Peraturan Jual dan Kloteran ID-Android  http://goo.gl/azW7