Sikaaat, very limited edition cuma dibuat 600 unit klo ngga salah baca
dimana tuh.

sent from my Droid

On Oct 3, 2010 11:33 PM, "Riswanc Christianto" <berrii...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We here at Phandroid are always game for the geeky, quirky, and weird, so
it should come as no surprise that we jumped at the chance to get our hands
on the Motorola Droid 2 R2-D2 edition. Its everything the Motorola Droid 2
already is with a healthy dose of nerd-tastic content and an extremely
well-executed deco. Not only is the R2-D2 likeness on the back of the
handset, but there are also plenty of little touches that pull in the Star
Wars experience. We will get back to you later with a walkthrough of some
more content on the phone (my Google account loaded in my old Droid
wallpaper immediately so I completely overlooked the nice selection of
Empire Strikes Back Live Wallpapers available) and a better look at the cool
but ultimately pointless ESB Goggles app. But for now enjoy this unboxing of
a geek’s dream come true.

> http://phandroid.com/2010/10/01/motorola-droid-r2-d2-unboxing-video/
>

> Sent with MobileRSS for iPhone
>

> @jakontil
>
> Sent from my  iPhone
>
> --
> "Indonesian Android Community [id-android]"
>
> Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
> Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
> Peraturan Jual dan Kloteran ID-Android http://goo.gl/azW7
> ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev