Jadi ingat email2an pas jaman htc magic dimana butuh stock rom engineering tapi sama mereka tidak diberikan yg ada malah mereka request untuk dishare.....:)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fajar Edisya Putera" <faja...@gmail.com>
To: <id-android@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:38 PM
Subject: [id-android] Balasan email support HTC tentang Desire Z

Nich produk bikin deg-degan aja....

Cheers

Thank you for contacting HTC.

With reference to your query, we understand you are expecting the
release of gingerbread for Desire Z. But currently we haven't received
information about it. Thus we also don't know whether or when Desire Z
will be upgraded to gingerbread or not. However, if there is any
updated information, we'll put it on our official website www.htc.com.
We would suggest that you may check our official website from time to
time for any possible update to this model.

Thank you for your continuous support of our products and services.
Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact us again.

We look forward to be of service to you again.

HTC
Hotline: 1800-238-7788
Service Hours : 8 am - 8 pm, Monday - Saturday (except Public Holidays)

--
===============

PING'S mobile™
Email: sa...@pings-mobile.com  Ph. (021) 96087100