nongol di engadget..
gak bagus2 amat sih.. masih prototype kali yaa..

http://goo.gl/ZRr6L
We can't get enough of Sony Ericsson's PlayStation
Phone<http://www.engadget.com/tag/playstationphone%7Cpsphone> (also
known as Zeus Z1), and we're guessing neither can you. We were just sent a
new video of the device in action, only now it's running Qualcomm's Neocore
benchmark app. As you can see, the device managed 24.4 frames per second on
average. That doesn't seem like much -- our Nexus
S<http://www.engadget.com/tag/NexusS/>,
for example, just pulled off 55.6fps -- but bear in mind, this isn't the
final software (or hardware probably), so there's no conclusions at all to
draw from this benchmark right now. Just think of it as another nice view of
the phone as we inch closer to a finish line we still can't make out over
the horizon. Sorry, no slide-out gamepad, but you saw that last
week<http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/03/playstation-phone-zeus-z1-caught-on-video-again-this-time-you/>
--
don't be greedy. Video after the break.

--
===============

HTC Android Phone with HTC Sense and HTCsense.com
http://www.htc.com/DesireHD/
---------------------
ID Android Developer
http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev