Sama saya juga dpt I mail sprt itu.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: Anwar Thamrin <skle...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 02:11:56
To: id-android<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] Twidroyd Suspended?

Dear RR,
Saya barusan dpt email dari Twitter. Bener ga ya seperti di bawah ini? Mohon
pencerahannya. Kenapa ya twidroyd di suspend?

Dear Anwar Thamrin (@skleonk),

Regardless of how you access Twitter, we are dedicated to making Twitter
better, faster and more reliable for you. As part of this effort, we ask
applications that work with Twitter to abide by a simple set of rules that
we believe are in the interests of our users, and the health and vitality of
the Twitter platform as a whole. We often take actions to enforce these
rules. We are sending this email today because we suspended twidroyd for
violating our policies. Every day, we suspend more than one hundred
applications that are in violation of our policies.

Generally, these apps are used by a small number of users. We are taking the
unusual step of sending out this letter because today’s suspension may
affect a larger number of users. We are committed to helping you continue to
use Twitter during the disruption of this application. You can download
Twitter for Android and other official Twitter apps here. You can also try
our mobile web site or apps from other third-party developers. We appreciate
your continued support of Twitter and regret any inconvenience to you.
Twitter Support Team -@support support.twitter.com

P.S. If you’re having trouble logging into your account, please see this
page in our Help Center.

Regards,
Anwar Thamrin