sedang dicoba bro.

kalau comment dari threadnya :

"  After 5 hours of heavy used & left overnight, this morning I still
have 67% battery remaining. Your Rom+Kernel is certainly much much
smoother than Overcome Gold! Under volt up to 1.4 Mhz without any
problem, my tab is like having all new life, snappy & smooth!! Roto
Switcher works as usual, and I Installed GooveIP to receive & make
VOIP calls using my Google Voice number through WIFI, no more modem
switching anymore :-) Dip7, thanks again, you rock!!

Just another update... wifi has been running real stable throughout
the last 24 hours, not like Gold which I experienced drops from time
to time. For sure this becomes my day-to-day rom now  "

credit goes to : xpgroup

--
It's Phone . It's Tablet . It's Android with Jahe©
[ DiP7 v.2.0.2 ROM + DiP7 v.3.0.2 KERNEL ]

Kirim email ke