From: Ocu Mudo <ocu.m...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:17:13
To: id-Android<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] [WTReview] Desire; Cool3D Sense 3.0 ROM

 [ROM][Cool3D Sense 3.0][5 July]Cool Sensation v5|Stable|CM7/r2|DATA++|STOCK
http://goo.gl/X8T6d

*Features:*
* Pyramid_HTC_Europe_1.35.401.1, GingerBread Sense 3.0
* All Market Temp's Download moved to /mnt/asec/download (My Trick)
* Camera & Camcorder Working.. (thanks to snq)
* Advanced Power Menu & More Settings in Quick Settings Menu
* CRT TV Animations
* TrackPad to WakeUp & Unlock
* Busybox 1.19.0, Root, Superuser, Deodexed.
* Automatic ZipAlign by Wes Garner, slightly adjusted by ROBO.
* Cyanogen A2SD script tweaked by me, moves both Apps to EXT.
* Updated APNs to Cyanogens big list (over 1300 providers).
* Host file symlink to data partition for easier update.
* Customizable Bootanimation and downanimation.
* AND MUCH MORE.
* Languages wwe

***review dikit yak

- Lockscren khas Sense 3.0 dg shortcut (bisa diganti2) diatas RIng
  di lockscreen juga muncul animasi weather
- Home Screen / Rossie 3D yang ciamik tanpa Lag saat kita Swype dan putar
- Widget Khas Sense yg sangat memanjakan kita seperti:
     *News reader dan MaIL yg scrollable
     *Weather 3D dg tampilan Video animasi yg menakjubkan
     *Photo Grid yg keren dg animasi yg cool, asyiknya pasang galery photo
favorit :)
Batere, standar sense ya..ha...ha...

oh ya ini adalah ROM full sense 3.0 tanpa lag
so, bagi yg ingin merasakan kehebatan Sense 3.0 tidak ada salah mencicipi
ROM ini

salam MaC
Markiflash Club

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Xperia arc with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
http://www.sonyericsson.com/product/xperiaarc/video/mbe
---------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
--------------------
PING'S Mobile - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: i...@pings-mobile.com Ph. 021-25536796
--------------------
i-gadget Store - BEC Bandung
E-mail: a...@i-gadgetstore.com Ph. 0812-21111191
--------------------
Toko EceranShop - BEC  Bandung
E-mail: wi...@eceranshop.com  Ph. 0815-56599888
===============

Aturan Jualan dan Kloteran ID-Android http://goo.gl/YBN21

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Xperia arc with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
http://www.sonyericsson.com/product/xperiaarc/video/mbe
---------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
--------------------
PING'S Mobile - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: i...@pings-mobile.com Ph. 021-25536796