mudah2an beneran yak?
Keep your fingers crossed..  ;)

<http://cdn.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/files/postimages/9274/droid-razr-1_0.jpg>

Possible good news here if you've been eyeing the Motorola
RAZR<http://www.androidcentral.com/motorola-droid-razr>,
and live outside the U.S. -- Motorola has confirmed to the folks at *
Ausdroid* that the RAZR will be the first Motorola phone to offer a
bootloader unlock
solution<http://www.androidcentral.com/motorola-have-new-bootloader-policy-come-late-2011>.
This comes with a "gotcha" though -- carriers have the option to have this
removed from the phone's firmware, and Verizon has opted to have it taken
out.  I'll give you a moment to curse softly under your breath.

We shouldn't be surprised at Verizon's decision -- *the phone is more secure
with a secure bootloader*.  That point can't be argued.  If we stop and
think for a minute though, this means that phones that are almost identical
to the Droid RAZR will have factory code from Motorola to unlock the
bootloader, ripe for the picking.  Developers have a new avenue to explore,
and if you were willing to unlock your bootloader in the first place, you
shouldn't balk at a method found by hackers to get it done.  We'd like to
see both a secure and unlockable option offered, but we'll take whatever we
can get.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that an unlockable version of the
RAZR falls into the right hands -- I think it will.

Source: Ausdroid<http://ausdroid.net/2011/10/21/motorola-razr-to-be-unlockable/>

 <http://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/K_jTD2gsgeE8RdKw2KBH3S5Pa2Q/0/da>
 <http://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/K_jTD2gsgeE8RdKw2KBH3S5Pa2Q/1/da>

<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/androidcentral?a=dHZxuMrOYcI:18nwKl_WW9U:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/androidcentral?a=dHZxuMrOYcI:18nwKl_WW9U:V_sGLiPBpWU>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/androidcentral?a=dHZxuMrOYcI:18nwKl_WW9U:qj6IDK7rITs>

Read full article at
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/dHZxuMrOYcI/motorola-razr-will-have-bootloader-unlock-solution-international-versions

Sent from Mr.Incredible

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Join ID-ANDROID Developers
http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev
---------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
--------------------
PING'S Mobile - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: i...@pings-mobile.com Ph. 021-25536796