If you've been wondering about the fate of Ice Cream Sandwich
 on theOptimus 2X
, wonder no more. LG has just confirmed via Facebook that it the latest
Android OS is indeed coming to the 2X and other "high-end smartphones,"
effectively debunking rumors to the contrary. Unfortunately, however, the
manufacturer isn't quite ready to offer a release date, but promises that
"detailed information" is on the way. As always, we'll keep you abreast of
the latest.

http://m.engadget.com/default/article.do?artUrl=http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/02/optimus-2x-to-receive-ice-cream-sandwich-update-lg-confirms/&category=classic&postPage=1

semoga melegakan pengguna o2x

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
---------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
--------------------
PING'S Mobile - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: i...@pings-mobile.com Ph. 021-25536796