From: Defriando Riza <defriando.r...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:19:35
To: id-android@googlegroups.com<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] wti :Has The HTC Flyer Been Discontinue
        d? Device Goes Missing From Best Buy’s Website

fyi.. kl emang bener,  sayang sekali ya :(

<http://phandroid.com/2011/12/13/has-the-htc-flyer-been-discontinued-device-goes-missing-from-best-buys-website/htc-flyer-death/>After
suffering numerous price drops and lack luster sales, we now have some new
clues that the HTC Flyer could, in fact, be discontinued after the 7-inch
tab has gone missing from Best Buy’s website. The link to where the
single-core tablet was once found on
BestBuy.com<http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HTC+-+Flyer+Tablet+-+White/2390524.p?id=1218332598563>now
pulls up a “Sorry, no results found” page. The device was widely
considered by most as overpriced and underpowered — a combination that
never works well together in the competitive tech industry. More recently,
the HTC Flyer and its Sprint cousin, the Evo View 4G, had been popping up
in discounted near “fire sales” all over the internet where users, like
myself, were able to pick one up for only $240. Have to say, I’m kinda sad
to see it go but hopefully this means HTC will bring out a newer, more
powerful dual/quad-core variant in the near future. Make it happen, HTC!

*Thanks, Carlos!*

Read full article at
http://phandroid.com/2011/12/13/has-the-htc-flyer-been-discontinued-device-goes-missing-from-best-buys-website/

Mr. incredible rides Zeus 1.3.0

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
---------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
--------------------
PING'S Mobile - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: i...@pings-mobile.com Ph. 021-25536796
--------------------
i-gadget Store - BEC Bandung
E-mail: a...@i-gadgetstore.com Ph. 0812-21111191
--------------------
Toko EceranShop - BEC  Bandung
E-mail: wi...@eceranshop.com  Ph. 0815-56599888
===============

Aturan Jualan dan Kloteran ID-Android http://goo.gl/YBN21

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
---------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
--------------------
PING'S Mobile - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: i...@pings-mobile.com Ph. 021-25536796