Mungkin ini jawaban untuk teman2 yg susah beli apps diskonan dari Market.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Google-apologizes-for-failed-10-cent-app-purchases-gives-free-access-to-apps_id24714

Google apologizes for failed 10-cent app purchases, gives free access to
apps
[image: Google apologizes for failed 10-cent app purchases, gives free
access to apps]
Google has opened the bag full of Christmas gifts early - it’s been
celebrating 10 billion downloads on the Android Market by slashing prices
on some of the finest app to a mere dime. No excuse not to get them, right?
And many of you tried - after all a single buck for 10 apps is not
something many would miss out on. However, some who tried to purchase apps
from the 10-day 10-cent app promo, couldn’t get their orders through.

In fact, Google seems to have cancelled some orders and other users just
got error messages instead of being able to download the apps. This is all
due to the enormous traffic to the Android Market. Good news for those with
their orders cancelled is that if you have tried to download one of the
10-cent apps and couldn’t finish the download process, Google will do its
best to deliver on its promised applications. The company is sending out
the following emails and you should receive one as well in the near future:

Hello,
We’re writing to apologize for any accidental cancellation of your Android
Market orders during our 10 Billion Downloads promotion. We’d like to
inform you that as a one-time courtesy, we’re giving you free access to all
the apps you attempted to purchase. To download these apps, please follow
these steps:
1. Open Android Market on your device
2. Press “Menu” and then touch “My Apps”
3. Scroll down and select the apps in question. They should be labeled as
“Purchased” or “Not installed.”
4. Touch “Install” to download and install the app
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us
through our Help Center at
https://support.google.com/androidmarket/bin/request.py?hl=en&policy=apps&contact_type=contact_policy
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and hope you have a wonderful
holiday season.
Regards,
The Android Market Team

Once you get the message, you can proceed and finish your orders. Here is
the current set of 10 apps Google has radically
discounted<http://www.phonearena.com/news/Day-8-of-Googles-10-cent-app-bonanza-Wheres-My-Water-Shazam-Encore-and-more_id24679>
-
enjoy!

source: Android
Authority<http://www.androidauthority.com/google-apologizes-for-failed-10-billion-promo-purchases-38669/>

--
Regards,

Ali Ramdani | Thoa
Past is experience, Present is experiment & Future is expectation. Use
experience in your experiments to achieve your expectations.

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
---------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
--------------------
PING'S Mobile - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: i...@pings-mobile.com Ph. 021-25536796