From: Defriando Riza <defriando.r...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:45:30
To: id-android@googlegroups.com<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] wti :Google Moves Closer Into Siri Terr
        itory With Acquisition of Clever Sense – Alfred App Now Av
        ailable For Android

SIRI VS ALFRED..

<http://phandroid.com/2011/12/14/google-moves-closer-into-siri-territory-with-acquisition-of-clever-sense-alfred-app-now-available-for-android/alfred-banner/>

Google is slowly making efforts to move into mainstream “Siri territory”
with their latest acquisition of Clever Sense, a company who has just
released an app called “Alfred” (think: Batman) onto the Android Market.
Clever Sense had this to say on their website:

<http://phandroid.com/2011/12/14/google-moves-closer-into-siri-territory-with-acquisition-of-clever-sense-alfred-app-now-available-for-android/alfred-cleversense/>

Today, we are excited to join Google and start a new chapter in curating
the world around us! Together with the Google team, we will accelerate our
efforts toward this shared vision.

Using the Clever Sense platform, Alfred is able to find and make
recommendations based on the things you like. At the heart of Alfred is a
technology Clever Sense is calling their Extraction and Serendipity engines
and is most likely what caught Google’s eye to begin with. Using Alfred, a
user has the ability to:

Discover new places with recommendations curated just for you!Refine your
searches for cuisine type, price range, dietary restrictions, distance, and
moreView details about a place, like address and menu, and what’s
particularly good therePlan your outing by helping you call, get directions
to a place, and share with your friendsShow you places near your current
location, for now, or at a different location, for laterFind places based
on your specifications, save them for future reference, and more

Although I haven’t had much time to play around with it myself, if you’re
curious to see what all the hoopla is about, you can find Alfred for free
right now in the Android
Market<https://market.android.com/details?id=com.thecleversense.alfred>(US
only). Make sure you let everyone know what you think in the comments!

[Clever Sense <http://www.thecleversense.com/> via
AndroidandMe<http://androidandme.com/2011/12/applications/go-download-alfred-to-see-why-google-bought-clever-sense/>
]

Read full article at
http://phandroid.com/2011/12/14/google-moves-closer-into-siri-territory-with-acquisition-of-clever-sense-alfred-app-now-available-for-android/

Mr. incredible rides Zeus 1.3.0

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
---------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
--------------------
PING'S Mobile - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: i...@pings-mobile.com Ph. 021-25536796
--------------------
i-gadget Store - BEC Bandung
E-mail: a...@i-gadgetstore.com Ph. 0812-21111191
--------------------
Toko EceranShop - BEC  Bandung
E-mail: wi...@eceranshop.com  Ph. 0815-56599888
===============

Aturan Jualan dan Kloteran ID-Android http://goo.gl/YBN21

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
---------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
--------------------
PING'S Mobile - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: i...@pings-mobile.com Ph. 021-25536796