Ga demen.
Dikit2 hang.
Sampe bingung mau balik ke rom yg mana :p

------Original Message------
From: HARRI ANDRIA
Sender: Id-android
To: Id-android
ReplyTo: Id-android
Subject: [id-android] Re: SGS2 Update: ICS Firmware... Latest!
Sent: Jan 15, 2012 5:22 AM

Ayo yang sdh nyoba in LP2..
Silakan tambahin reviewnya..
Ajib nih samsung...
On Jan 14, 2012 11:17 PM, "HARRI ANDRIA" <gallaba...@gmail.com> wrote:
 buat yang mau tau lebih jauh tentang rom XXLP2.. bisa mampir kemari
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=21395819&postcount=1
• Better than KPA, more bugs are fixed. Still a Beta, of course. Progress is
good.
• Phone calls were great. In call earpiece volume was great, as well as
speaker, NR was there to be manually turn on/off.
• Now maybe I am wrong but I thing the Vibration intensity for call alerts was
fainter than previous release, but if you check it under settings then it was
very strong. Weird. Please give feedback on this.
• Same incoming call UI, call answer/reject buttons doesn't animate.
• Phone signal, 3G/H+, WiFi, BT everything worked fine.
• There was NO problem while switching networks to different mode, GSM, Auto
etc. This ain't a pros.
• FM radio does work, worked before as well.
• 480x800 walls works well, LWP is definitely smoother than before, can't say
if it's same smooth as GB!
• Lock screen ICS animation is still weird.
• Market worked on first try, downloading is working too. No problem here.
• Face unlock does work. OMG, what a time wasting gimmick is this thing.
• Swype is present. But I don't know if it's only me but the default Samsung KB
was in QWERTZ format instead of QWERTY.
• GPS lock is fine.
• Same email app (which is poor imo, horrible background choice and you can't
change it), damn. GMail app is same as well, no Multi touch support. Now I
don't like it.
• 1080P videos (I tried with FLC) were horrible to watch, lagged all the way. I
am sure they haven't done anything with it since last release.
• Camera in full res and VR at 1080p works fine usually.
• Same Missed call and SMS notification icon in LS.
• Touch keys does glow up this time.
• Call log entries does show a compact mode if you tap on a particular number.
This wasn't present on KPA. A big relief for me.
• Haptic feedback works.
• Now the browser, all the
Salam
Dzikki

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
PING'S Mobile - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: i...@pings-mobile.com Ph. 021-25536796
Toko EceranShop - BEC  Bandung