http://androidandme.com/2012/03/smartphones-2/galaxy-s-iii-to-be-unveiled-may-22nd-at-samsung-unpacked-event-in-london/

If this is another fake, it’s a damn good one.
Today a reddit user uploaded a supposed press
image of the Galaxy S III which hints at an
unveiling on May 22nd at a Samsung
Unpacked event in London.
Samsung previously said the successor to the
Galaxy S II would be unveiled at “separate
Samsung-hosted event in the first half of the
year, closer to commercial availability of the
product.” The latest rumored release date is
sometime in June , so this leak falls into those
plans.
On the leaked image we can see the name of a
PR firm called Weber Shandwick. A quick
search through my Gmail archives shows they
have done work for Samsung in the past,
including their press conference at CES 2010.
Other details revealed in the photo include a
dedicated camera button (yes!), the return of
the single home button, a front speaker grill,
and an edge-to-edge screen.
Rumors had suggested that Samsung might
announce the Galaxy S III in the United States,
but they did hold the Galaxy Nexus unveiling
in Hong Kong, so I guess anything is possible,
including London.
I’m not sure about the significance of the May
22nd date, but it does fall between the CTIA
Wireless show in early May and Google IO in
late June. We are expecting a lot of new
smartphone announcements at CTIA, so I
think it would be kind of genius for Samsung
to skip another big trade show and
overshadow everyone a couple weeks later.
As of right now the Samsung Unpacked site is
offline, but keep an eye on it because we could
see the first teaser soon.
Maybe we are all getting trolled again, but this
leak looks pretty genuine to me. What do you
think?

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Gunakan Paket Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet
---------------------
Lex-ON  http://www.Lex-ON.com - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: sa...@lex-on.com  Tlp: 021-70952539