Buat yg ngak mo pake one x..mgkn bisa coba ini..blm tahu bisa dipake ngak
disini (LTE phone) ;)

Two of the spring's hottest phones -- side by side, head to head. The
Verizon Droid Incredible 4G
<http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-droid-incredible-4g-lte-official-4-inch-screen-and-ice-cream-sandwich>
LTE<http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-droid-incredible-4g-lte-official-4-inch-screen-and-ice-cream-sandwich>
and
the Sprint EVO <http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-lte> 4G
<http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-lte>
LTE <http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-lte>. Both are the latest
entries in their respective iconic lines, and both should serve their
carriers well.

But while they're both HTC phones, it's obvious they're from different cuts
of the cloth. As we've already written, the EVO 4G LTE is a close cousin to
the HTC One X <http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-one-x>, in specs if not in
name. The DInc 4G, meanwhile, is a continuation of the Incredible line. (As I
wrote in our
forums<http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-droid-incredible-4g/172077-droid-incredible-4g-lte-not-htc-one-phone.html>,
it is not Verizon's version of the HTC One S, or the One X, or the One V.
It's a completely different phone.)

The EVO is the more svelte of the pair, longer and leaner. The DInc 4G is
more stout, with a smaller display and a rubberized, textured removable
battery cover. But it still feels pretty good to the touch, thanks to the
smaller form factor.

One common thread is HTC Sense
4<http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-sense-4-complete-walkthrough>,
which is similar in look and performance across both devices. Both carry
Beats audio, and both will be using the latest Qualcomm Krait S4 chip.
Where things start to diverge is in the camera department. The EVO, being a
derivative of the HTC One line, has the all-important
ImageSense<http://www.androidcentral.com/tags/imagesense>(or
ImageChip) system. That means an incredibly quick shutter time (0.7
seconds), as opposed to the DInc 4G, which is still fairly fast, but it's
obviously not anything you could call "zero-lag" speed. We'll need to test
the DInc 4G camera in the wild, too, before passing final judgment, but
we're also not expecting images to turn out quite as nice.

We've got a bevy of pics after the break. Check 'em out.

read
more<http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint-evo-4g-lte-versus-verizon-droid-incredible-4g-lte>

<http://share.feedsportal.com/viral/sendEmail.cfm?lang=en&title=Sprint+EVO+4G+LTE+versus+the+Verizon+Droid+Incredible+4G+LTE&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidcentral.com%2Fsprint-evo-4g-lte-versus-verizon-droid-incredible-4g-lte>
<http://res.feedsportal.com/viral/bookmark.cfm?title=Sprint+EVO+4G+LTE+versus+the+Verizon+Droid+Incredible+4G+LTE&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidcentral.com%2Fsprint-evo-4g-lte-versus-verizon-droid-incredible-4g-lte>

<http://da.feedsportal.com/r/133515412113/u/49/f/616884/c/33995/s/1f2382c9/kg/316/a2.htm>

Read full article at
http://<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/iDhZ7VlJgc0/story01.htm>
feedproxy.google.com<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/iDhZ7VlJgc0/story01.htm>
/~r/<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/iDhZ7VlJgc0/story01.htm>
androidcentral<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/iDhZ7VlJgc0/story01.htm>
/~3/<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/iDhZ7VlJgc0/story01.htm>
iDhZ7VlJgc0<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/iDhZ7VlJgc0/story01.htm>
/story01.<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/iDhZ7VlJgc0/story01.htm>
htm<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/iDhZ7VlJgc0/story01.htm>

DD : ICS 4.0.4
        webOS 2.2.4

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Lex-ON  http://www.Lex-ON.com - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: sa...@lex-on.com  Tlp: 021-70952539