From: Subanindiyo Ardi <subanindiyo.a...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 06:41:37
To: <id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] WTI : Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy S3 from Expansys now

Sudah bisa mulai nebak harga retailnya buat garansi resmi Indonesia nya nih
dimana akan sekitaran 6,5 - 6,9 jt juga tanpa discount. Tinggal
mengharapkan discount sebesar 1 jt saja dari samsung Indonesianya......:)

Source : http://goo.gl/nfIH3

Samsung finally announced what could be the most anticipated smartphone of
the year, the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Check out our hands-on first impressions).
Some love it, some not so much, but we are sure that it will probably be
one of the top-selling devices of the year. And if you live in the US and
are already convinced that this is the one, you can now pre-order it
straight from Expansys.

This device is the international, unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3, which will
work with both AT&T and T-Mobile. The idea of being one of the first in the
US (and world) to have this device is surely enticing. The price to pay is
not very friendly, though.

Expansys is selling this bad boy for a tough $694.99. Yes, the device will
probably be almost as expensive in the US, even a couple months after its
European release. But for a couple or few hundred dollars, it might be
worth it to wait until it reaches America, this summer.

We still do not know what the carriers will do to this bad boy, and you may
end up preferring the international version. Also, the US variants are
likely to not get updates as quickly. If you would rather keep the original
Galaxy S3, have some extra bucks to spare and want the device as quick as
possible, you may as well head over to Expansys and pre-order this beast
now.

[Source: Expansys Via: Talk Android]

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Lex-ON  http://www.Lex-ON.com - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: sa...@lex-on.com  Tlp: 021-70952539
---------------------
GSM-AKU  http://www.gsmaku.com - BEC Bandung
E-mail: syaf...@gsmaku.com  Hp: 0881-1515151
---------------------
EceranShop  http://eceranshop.com - BEC  Bandung
E-mail: wi...@eceranshop.com  Hp: 0815-56599888
===============

Aturan Umum dan Jualan/Kloteran ID-Android  http://goo.gl/arJ5x

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Lex-ON  http://www.Lex-ON.com - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: sa...@lex-on.com  Tlp: 021-70952539