Fyi yang punya koleksi foto ini harap di backup :)

picplz Shutting Down Permanently

On July 3, 2012, picplz will shut down permanently and all photos and data
will be deleted.

Until then, you can log in and download your photos by clicking on the
download link next to each photo in your photo
feed<http://email.picplz.com/wf/click?upn=qr3iLyn1FItzBs7qF5-2BH6pu9aYLXsuMM068A2pp2xKgJcW3xCZtGxeKt9BbQ9zNd_gNFRaocrlNoJ-2BX-2Bmfxsg3UytBUx9AImjJ6t2KmUCig3eqkZ55WurflDomKE3kRLWLrUDuWWabTDo5-2FktFhJz1SNalavsd4h-2BzHeMieFsf92lKicxFCjM-2FyAmYPER8m4xr2KVv-2FCmZG316LetaXEYSplitl-2FphwEad0y5CSsJh5I4EfNo-2BIGH-2BW9cj501nZtf>
.

Thank you for your support of picplz and we apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause you.

Thanks,
picplz

--
Best regards,

Iwan@robotijo
*
*
*Call me : 08170002442*
*Pin BB : 32F055C0*
*Your inject partner*
*
*

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Lex-ON  http://www.Lex-ON.com - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: sa...@lex-on.com  Tlp: 021-70952539