http://androidcommunity.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-family-getting-android-4-0-ics-next-month-20120620/

It’s about time Samsung starts updating all their Galaxy Tabs to Android
4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich <http://androidcommunity.com/tag/ice-cream-sandwich>.
They’ve released one at about every size you can think of, some more than
once, and the latestGalaxy Tab
2<http://androidcommunity.com/tag/samsung-galaxy-tab-2/> already
has ICS out of the box. It’s only fair they get these updated and we are
now hearing they’ll be doing exactly that starting next month.

According to insider reports to
SamMobile<http://www.sammobile.com/2012/06/19/samsung-will-the-start-galaxy-tab-android-4-0-updates-next-month/>
the
updates will start sometime next month and continue into August. Samsung
plans to update almost all of their tablets although obviously the original
7-inch Galaxy Tab won’t see the upgrade. Here’s the list they apparently
have confirmed:

*GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G*

Pretty good news right there. It looks like they’ll be updating all of
their tablets they’ve released as of late. Most likely the Tab 7.7 LTE from
Verizon will be last, but I’m hoping that isn’t the case as I own and love
that tablet. Verizon tablets like the Xoom took forever to see the update
over the WiFi model, but hopefully that won’t be the case here.

Along with all the new features, improved UI, face unlock (maybe) and more
that ICS brings we can also expect better performance and battery life for
these slates. Stay tuned for additional dates once Samsung makes this all
official. Check out the reviews on all those tablets listed from our
timeline below.

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Lex-ON  http://www.Lex-ON.com - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: sa...@lex-on.com  Tlp: 021-70952539