Dear rekan-rekan,

Get ready for OTA.. Kalau saya pengen manual update sih (cari-cari
.zip di XDA-Developer).

"Luckily, that’s not all for the Nexus line. As seen on the Nexus
Google+ Page, Jelly Bean is starting to roll out to GSM Samsung Galaxy
Nexus. Previously, we wrote about how 4.1 was rolled out to takju
devices following the keynote presentation on the first day of Google
I/O 2012. Now it looks like yakju devices will be able to get in on
the Jelly Bean fun as well. Curiously, my own JRN84D 4.1-laden takju
device (courtesy of the aforementioned conference) reports that there
are no updates available."

--
Dhaka Fofana
@dfofana

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Lex-ON  http://www.Lex-ON.com - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: sa...@lex-on.com  Tlp: 021-70952539