Penerus flyer,, HTC Vertex HD

Some HTC <http://androidcommunity.com/tag/htc/> news is starting to pour in
this evening, and it all has to do with powerful quad-core processors too.
Earlier today we
reported<http://androidcommunity.com/htc-1-7-ghz-quad-core-4g-lte-phone-appears-headed-for-att-20120712/>
HTC
was working on another AT&T 4G LTE device only it would feature a a 1.7 GHz
quad-core processor, and now new reports are surfacing regarding a new
tablet. Being called the HTC Vertex HD this 10.1-inch quad-core tablet
could be the real deal.

After a few very sub-par tries in the tablet world HTC has been rather
quite and working on their smartphones. After a new HTC tablet was teased
yesterday with some “unique” features we are now seeing benchmark results
that confirms the talk. We have a feeling HTC will be bringing a powerful
tablet to market to take on the still delayed Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
tablet <http://androidcommunity.com/tag/samsung-galaxy-note-10.1/>.

The 10-inch tablet appears to be called the HTC Vertex, runs on Android
4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich, and is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Tegra 3
processor. The details are light and this could just be a prototype but we
are seeing HTC Beats Audio drivers, a 2 megapixel rear camera, and 1.3
front shooter. HTC’s tablets haven’t fared well in the past so hopefully
this will mark a change and new direction for HTC. We’ll probably be
hearing more on this tablet soon so stay tuned.

Source:
http://androidcommunity.com/htc-vertex-hd-tablet-leaks-with-tegra-3-quad-core-20120712/

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Lex-ON  http://www.Lex-ON.com - Plaza Semanggi
E-mail: sa...@lex-on.com  Tlp: 021-70952539