From: "Agus Godjali" <agusgodj...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:30:48
To: <id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] First Android-powered camera

It's here: the first Android-powered camera, and it's one that you'd actually
consider buying. Nikon's $349.95 Coolpix S800c is nearly as slim as a
smartphone from the middle of last decade, boasting inbuilt GPS (you know, for
excessive geotagging), a 10x optical zoom lens, 16 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor,
3.5-inch OLED WVGA touchscreen, a 1080p movie capture mode and Android 2.3.
That's right -- there's a bona fide copy of Android running the show on a
point-and-shoot camera, something that it seems Nikon beat Samsung to the punch
with. Put simply, it possesses the ability to generate its own network and
tether with your phone, and users can also download photo sharing applications
directly onto the cam's 4GB of internal storage. Needless to say, we're
anxiously awaiting our chance to see how Android handles on a camera (and how
it impacts battery life), and you can find out yourself when it hits shelves in
black / white motifs next month.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/08/22/nikon-coolpix-s800c-android-camera-pricing-ship-date-details/

AG

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Sale Gadget Android paling heboh hanya di Multiply!
Klik  http://bit.ly/mpgaiddro
GSM-AKU  http://www.gsmaku.com - BEC Bandung
E-mail: syaf...@gsmaku.com  Hp: 0881-1515151
EceranShop  http://eceranshop.com - BEC  Bandung