Masih blum bisa buat apdet 235...
Si samurihl's hob dah gada yg 235 hiks.
Anyone can help, please...
Thanks

How to add support for a new update (advanced user option):

o) Create a new ### folder where ### is the minor version of the update
(e.g. 238)
o) Copy the Blur_Version*.zip to the ### folder
o) Add ### to the end of the Blur_Version*.zip....(e.g.
Blur_Version.5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US(67238).zip)
o) Connect your phone to USB, enable USB debugging, and set to Charge Only
or MTP mode
o) Run the AddUpdate.bat. It should find your new update and generate a
boot.img file for it
o) Once AddUpdate is finished, the update will be available on the HoB menu

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id

===============
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Sale Gadget Android paling heboh hanya di Multiply!
Klik  http://bit.ly/mpgaiddro
GSM-AKU  http://www.gsmaku.com - BEC Bandung
E-mail: syaf...@gsmaku.com  Hp: 0881-1515151
EceranShop  http://eceranshop.com - BEC  Bandung