mudah2 an penggantinya nanti akan lebih baik..

*padahalbrmonyobapakelapdock

<http://cdn.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/files/postimages/444537/lapdock_2.0_std_highpov_atrix2-table_facebook.jpg>

Motorola has confirmed that it will no longer be pursuing its
webtop<http://www.androidcentral.com/tags/webtop>program in the
future. Famously announced to much fanfare with the Motorola
<http://www.androidcentral.com/tags/motorola-atrix>Atrix<http://www.androidcentral.com/tags/motorola-atrix>,
the laptop dock is going away. Starting with its latest release of devices
-- the Photon Q, Droid RAZR HD, etc. -- webtop will no longer be preloaded
and laptop dock devices will no longer be for sale. In an official
statement, Motorola laid out the news:

"Motorola's Webtop app helps users extend their smartphone experience to
larger screens. While consumers around the world have adopted Webtop and
the concept spurred a lot of innovation in the industry, the adoption has
not been strong enough to justify continued resources being allocated to
developing Webtop on future devices. We have also seen development of the
Android operating system focus on the inclusion of more desktoplike
features. Beginning with Photon Q and Droid Razr M/Droid Razr HD/Droid Razr
Maxx HD, we will no longer be including Webtop on our products moving
forward."

This probably doesn't come as a surprise to many of us who have either
completely forgotten that webtop existed (we wouldn't blame you) or saw
with the high prices and anemic sales that the future wasn't bright for the
product. Most importantly, this really symbolizes the end of an era for
Motorola. Webtop may have been one of the biggest things left that
symbolized the Motorola of the past. As if Google and Motorola's
statements prior
to its latest device
launches<http://www.androidcentral.com/live-motorola-verizon-event-new-york-city>weren't
clear enough, it seems as though we're looking at a "new Motorola"
going forward.

Source:
CNET<http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57527168-94/motorola-confirms-death-of-webtop-laptop-accessories/>

<http://share.feedsportal.com/viral/sendEmail.cfm?lang=en&title=Motorola+killing+webtop%2C+laptop+docks&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidcentral.com%2Fmotorola-killing-webtop-laptop-docks>
<http://res.feedsportal.com/viral/bookmark.cfm?title=Motorola+killing+webtop%2C+laptop+docks&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidcentral.com%2Fmotorola-killing-webtop-laptop-docks>

<http://da.feedsportal.com/r/144543115690/u/49/f/616884/c/33995/s/242cfbd5/a2.htm>

Read full article at
http://<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/u4X5GKS3Lvc/story01.htm>
feedproxy.google.com<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/u4X5GKS3Lvc/story01.htm>
/~r/<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/u4X5GKS3Lvc/story01.htm>
androidcentral<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/u4X5GKS3Lvc/story01.htm>
/~3/u4X5GKS3Lvc/story01.<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/u4X5GKS3Lvc/story01.htm>
htm<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/u4X5GKS3Lvc/story01.htm>

sent from my Q phone

--
==========
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Samsung GALAXY SIII hanya Rp 5.965.000 di Multiply.com
Super Sale! Click http://bit.ly/drogadtor
----------------------
GSM-AKU  http://www.gsmaku.com - BEC Bandung
E-mail: syaf...@gsmaku.com  Hp: 0881-1515151