Hi, sori baru ngamati thread ini sekarang. Saya kebetulan sedang proses
restore purchase di device baru. Dan nemukan masalah yg sama, yaitu proses
download yang berulang dan gak selesai2.

Akhirnya saya report ke Sygic, dan cukup cepat mereka merespon. Dari email
mereka, disebutkan bahwa server mereka memang sedang mengalami gangguan,
dan mereka memberikan alternatif/solusi sementara bagaimana cara download
peta tsb sbb:

--quote

## IMPORTANT ## Please type your reply above this line

You can add a response to your ticket by replying to this email.

[image: Tomas]

*Tomas* (Sygic Support)

Nov 13 10:30 (CET)

Hello,

This is due to the problem with our servers.
Please, use this link to download the map directly:

--link_removed--

Connect your device to the computer, unzip the zip file and copy entire
folder from that zip file to your Sygic/Maps folder.

We would also like to ask of your help in this case.
You can help us, by typing few commands in your command console.
Attached in this e-mail is guide on how to do this also with the text guide
in background.

Thank you very much, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Tomas
Sygic Customer Support

Attachment(s)
number
1.jpg<http://help.sygic.com/attachments/token/hzs2zpmub80kf6n/?name=number+1.jpg>
Number2.jpg<http://help.sygic.com/attachments/token/nicjockdidaozyp/?name=Number2.jpg>
Number3.jpg<http://help.sygic.com/attachments/token/vrufpymhxuexsbw/?name=Number3.jpg>
[image: Dewono]

*Dewono*

Nov 13 01:57 (CET)

I have just restore my purchase to a new device. When downloading the map,
it never ends. It keeps downloading the map, and when the download
complete, it start again in some point. It happened over and over again.

Can you help me to solve the problem? Thanks.
This email is a service from Sygic Support <http://www.sygic.com/support>.

--endquote

Jadi kalau memang kita punya produk resmi mereka, jangan ragu untuk email
saja untuk mendapatkan solusi dari mereka.

Salam,
Dewono

--
[...]

Kirim email ke