gpp bro, untung dah dapet gantinya :)

--
Sincerely yours,
*Erwin Fransiscus*

Gtalk/Mail : efransiscus at gmail dot com
- TSC000309

buy a beautiful *wedding gown*, elegant *wedding coat*, *night gown*, plan
your special wedding plan and budget with our Wedding Organizer, let our
professional assistance help your confusion about wedding stuff and be
relax :)
*The Vanessa's Bridal*
*"to completely listen, understand, and give solution to your marriage's
plan, budget, and worries"*
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/vanessasbridal<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vanessa-Bridal/159714610792526>

http://www.thevanessasbridal.com/
market...@thevanessasbridal.com

--
==========
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Galaxy Note 2 Best Deal Rp. 6,499rb hanya di Multiply.com!
Garansi resmi. Dapatkan segera! http://bit.ly/gaddrotor
Virtual Private Server (VPS) Server Indonesia dari Hostune Network -
http://www.vpstune.com
Aturan Umum  ID-Android: http://goo.gl/MpVq8
Join Forum  ID-ANDROID: http://forum.android.or.id

Kirim email ke