Intinya gimana bro? Maklum kacamata baca bahasa inggrisnya ketinggalan :p
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

-----Original Message-----
From: Willy Gunawan <mi...@robot-ijo.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:25:02
To: Indonesian Android Community [id-android]<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] wti: review Z dari DL st times.

hmmm
nasib kalo reviewnya aja begini.
bakalan mikir 2x dulu kalo mau beli si Z ini.
disadur dari digital life, st times.

--

Phones with generous display sizes and high-definition screen resolutions
are the latest rage, and joining the ranks of these juggernauts is the new

Announced at the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last month,
Sony's latest Android smartphone is a sight to behold.

Sporting a clean and sharp look with its angular design, the Xperia Z
resembles a slab of glass with an imposing presence.

Weighing 146g, the phone feels solid in my hands. Similar to the LG Optimus
G, the front and rear panels are covered by glass, which are touted to be
scratch-resistant and shatterproof.

While the phone is not slippery, it somehow fell out of my grasp due to my
clumsy handling and landed face first on a concrete floor. It proved to be
somewhat shatterproof, although I noticed a few scratches when I looked
closer at the phone.

The hardy phone is waterproof as the connection ports are not exposed to
the elements. This is fine for the micro-SIM and microSD ports, which are
rarely used; but imagine the chore of removing the cover to access the
micro-USB port to charge the phone, or moving the kibble away from the
3.5mm audio port to plug the earphones.

The power button, placed right smack in the middle on the right side of the
phone, is surprisingly easy to use. The volume buttons below the power
button are not so friendly though.

My thumb had to move downwards in an awkward stretch just to press the
buttons, and I found myself hitting the power button instead of raising the
volume quite often.

Preloaded with Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the phone is rejigged with
Sony's customised user interface, starting with the lock screen.

Unlike the LG and Samsung phones which let you swipe anywhere on the screen
to unlock the device, you have to swipe up or down on the Sony smartphone
to unlock. Swatting from left to right will reveal the music player, while
the opposite direction will unlock the camera.

On the home screen, the "back", "home" and "recent" applications buttons
appear as on-screen short cuts. Considering that there is a thick black
bezel below the 5-inch display, it seems wasteful to place the short cuts
within the screen.

Incidentally, this is the first Sony smartphone equipped with a quad-core
processor, running at a clock speed of 1.5GHz.

Its overall performance is not too shabby, producing above average numbers
when I ran the Quadrant and Geekbench 2 benchmark apps on it. The
customised interface flowed smoothly without a hitch, and webpages were
rendered quickly. This is more noticeable when the phone is connected to
the high-speed LTE network.

Pictures taken by the 13-megapixel camera came out sharp and clear, with
minimal noise under low lighting conditions.

Text and images are displayed with crystal clarity, though the colours are
slightly muted. Activating the Mobile Bravia Engine 2 feature enhances the
colours, but it will add a significant drain to its battery life.

The phone's weakness became clear when it was subjected to Digital Life's
battery test.

Its 2,330mAh battery looped a video for slightly less than four hours. This
is hardly impressive since the HTC Butterfly, with a similar display size,
resolution and battery capacity, survived for at least an hour more.

On a full charge, the phone came to a halt after 13 hours of mixed usage
with WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and my e-mail messages constantly synced
to the phone.

Activating the various power saving modes, such as stamina mode, which
disables mobile data when the screen is off, is essential to keep the phone
active for a full working day.

This Sony phone looks great, feels sturdy and has powerful hardware. Its
premium pricing and low

battery mileage are its biggest disadvantages.

==========
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
Galaxy Note 2 Best Deal Rp. 6,499rb hanya di Multiply.com!
Garansi resmi. Dapatkan segera! http://bit.ly/gaddrotor
Akses cepat Android Online Cloud Storage milik sendiri, Rp 1000 / 1GB, server
lokal,
domain istimewa : http://your-name.android.my.id