*Google rebranding of Motorola continues with a new logo*
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/OV9MLr2TwwI/story01.htm

Motorola has a new logo and it looks much better than its predecessor; it
even includes the words: "a Google company." Since Google acquired Motorola
Mobility<http://www.androidcentral.com/google-acquiring-motorola-mobility-wants-%E2%80%9Csupercharge-android-ecosystem%E2%80%9D>,
there haven't been too many visible changes in branding or products. This
is likely due to existing product deals that had to be met and contracts
that likely needed to be fulfilled.

However, it appears Google is ready to move forward with Motorola's handset
business and rebrand it in a big way. Logos are a big deal and the most
visible aspect of the brand, for better or worse. If a company has
suffered, its logo is going to carry the weight of that and vice versa. It
is a good move by Google to redesign it and it looks great, in my view.

After the logo comes the products, so might we see the rumored
Motorola
X<http://www.androidcentral.com/possible-moto-x-prototype-sighted-once-again-sprint-release-rumored>sometime
soon? What do you think of Motorola's new logo? Will it help a
diminished brand or not make much of a difference?

Source: The
Verge<http://www.theverge.com/2013/6/26/4466592/this-is-motorola-mobilitys-new-logo>

shared via http://feedly.com

--

INDOSAT SUPER 3G plus
http://www.indosat.com/Personal/Internet/INDOSAT_SUPER_3G_plus
ID-Android on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u81L8Qpy5A
Web Hosting, Zimbra Mail Server, VPS gratis Raspberry Pi :
http://www.hostune.com