iyak, masih download nih sekarang, ntar deh dibuat review-nya klo udah make,
hehe,,
canggih berat emang si handler, bisa buat fitur2 gaib kaya fm radio, masukin
flash player, hehe,,

--
the mark we make today shapes our future,,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 3:49 PM, riswan christianto <berrii...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Wah mantep nih dilihat dari fiturnya bro....
>
> @jakontil
> sent from the legendary milestone
> android info: http://tinyurl.com/yz6xr7w
>
> On 29 Mar 2010 15:45, "Hamdiy Hope™ ♂" <hadi.akbar.m....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> wow, v1.4 baru keluar awal bulan ini, sekarang udah ada v1.5,,
>
> what's so cool about this ROM?
>
>    - Flash player lite
>    - FM Radio
>    - Sim Free Login
>    - Update QuickOffice
>    - Update radio, busybox, and custom kernel
>    - dan yang paling di tunggu2 oleh cliq user, Apps2SD (walau masih super
>    beta) :D
>
> download at :
> h++p://rapid*share,com/files/369383877/Handler-1.5-update-signed.zip
>
> more info and how to install :
> http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=526616
>
> --
> the mark we make today shapes our future,,
>
> --
> "Indonesian Android Community [id-android]"
>
> Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
> Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
> ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev
> ID Android Surabaya: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-sby
> ID Android on FB: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to id-android+
> ME" as the subject.
>
>  --
> "Indonesian Android Community [id-android]"
>
> Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
> Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
> ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev
> ID Android Surabaya: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-sby
> ID Android on FB: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to id-android+
> ME" as the subject.

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev
ID Android Surabaya: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-sby
ID Android on FB: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729

id-android+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Kirim email ke