*Ingress update brings inventory sorting and high res phone support*
http://androidcommunity.com/ingress-update-brings-inventory-sorting-and-high-res-phone-support-20130703/

Round up your inventory Ingress players, because today
Google<http://androidcommunity.com/tag/google/>and Niantic Labs just
released a pretty big update for the augmented
reality game. The still in a closed-beta game has a huge following, even
though it drains your battery thanks to the ongoing GPS needs, but it’s
quite fun. Today the game received tons of improvements, fancy animations,
and much more.

If you’re one of the thousands that still love this game (I know a few die
hards) you’ll be happy to see the update delivers quite a list of things
users have been asking for. For one they’ve finally added inventory sorting
controls. So you won’t have to fumble through the entire list. I know my
brief stint with the game this aspect bothered me.

Ingress also added some fancy portal hacking animations, a new fire mode
for weapons, a better health indicator, and more. The changelog even lists
better support for high-res displays. Whatever that means. Hopefully our
1080p devices will look a little better, but that’s doubtful.

Get ready to attack portals in both the real world, and the virtual world
inside Ingress with all these new tools and fire modes. The game is quite
odd, but can be loads of fun once you put enough time and effort into it.
It’s still in a closed beta, but you can grab the latest update right now
from the link below.

Who plays Ingress? Did you try it and give up, or are you still waiting for
an invite?

VIA: Play
Store<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticproject.ingress>

*Story Timeline*

Google's Niantic Labs launches new mobile Augmented Reality
game<http://androidcommunity.com/googles-niantic-labs-launches-new-mobile-augmented-reality-game-20121115/>
Google
hosting Ingress events during I/O
2013<http://androidcommunity.com/google-hosting-ingress-events-during-io-2013-20130503/>
Ingress
update brings 'under attack' notifications and bug
fixes<http://androidcommunity.com/ingress-update-brings-under-attack-notifications-and-bug-fixes-20130521/>

shared via http://feedly.com

--

INDOSAT SUPER 3G plus
http://www.indosat.com/Personal/Internet/INDOSAT_SUPER_3G_plus
ID-Android on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u81L8Qpy5A
Web Hosting, Zimbra Mail Server, VPS gratis Raspberry Pi :
http://www.hostune.com