Menarik gak ya, hehe

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/07/26/new-nexus-7-hitting-staples-on-july-31st-for-249/

New Nexus 7 hitting Staples on July 31st for $249
By Daniel Bader <http://mobilesyrup.com/author/daniel-bader/> on July 26,
2013 at 12:29pm in Mobile News<http://mobilesyrup.com/category/mobile-news/>

[image: nexus7canada]

We heard during Google’s Nexus 7 announcement that the tablet would be
hitting Canada, along with other countries like the UK and Australia, “in
the coming
weeks<http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/07/24/google-announces-refreshed-nexus-7-alongside-android-4-3-update/>,”
but we’ll likely see it sooner than that.

A Staples flyer that goes into effect next week indicates Canadians will be
able to purchase the tablet, which they are calling Nexus 7 FHD for “Full
HD”, on July 31st.

--
___
Sent from iMin

--

INDOSAT SUPER 3G plus
http://www.indosat.com/Personal/Internet/INDOSAT_SUPER_3G_plus
ID-Android on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u81L8Qpy5A
Web Hosting, Zimbra Mail Server, VPS gratis Raspberry Pi :
http://www.hostune.com