Cerberus ada versi yg dipasang di ROM, syaratnya ya harus rooted

I have a rooted device. Can I get additional features?
Yes! If you have rooted your device you can integrate Cerberus into your
ROM and get two additional features: complete uninstall protection
(Cerberus will even survive a wipe/factory reset) and GPS auto-enabling
even on Android 2.3.3 and later. To have these features uninstall Cerberus,
then download cerberus.zip, put it on the sd card and install it from
recovery. Cerberus is also available on ROM Manager.

Jadi kalo dipasang di ROM masih bisa tahan kalo cuma di factory reset
aja....

Eh iya saya dapat Cerberus (license) free dari Appgratis... lumayan hemat
2.5 euro ... he he

Salam,

Noer