BBM for Android was scheduled to arrive on the Google Play Store at 4:30 PM IST
(7 AM EDT) today, to be followed by BBM for iPhones running iOS 6 and iOS 7 at
12:01 AM local time on September 22.

Thanks for your patience #Android users! Working hard to get you the real #BBM
ASAP. We'll let you know when it's live. #BBM4ALL

G'day mates. It's 12:01am somewhere. That's right, we're lookin' at you
#Australia. BBM for #iPhone is here.

Eagerly waiting for @BBM on #Android & #iPhone? Stay tuned here for global roll
out updates today! #BBM4ALL

Hey, at least waiting at home is better than waiting in line. ;) #Android
#BBM4ALL

Good morning #NewZealand, welcome to @BBM on #iPhone. #BBM4ALL

--

INDOSAT SUPER 3G plus
http://www.indosat.com/Personal/Internet/INDOSAT_SUPER_3G_plus
ID-Android on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u81L8Qpy5A
Web Hosting, Zimbra Mail Server, VPS gratis Raspberry Pi :
http://www.hostune.com