From: Renner Chen <rc.milest...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:33:21
To: id-android<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [id-android] WTShare: kabar buruk untuk pengguna bbm di android
 akan di stop aplikasi nya

Tadi baca di crackberry, ada tulisan menarik soal opini terhadap BlackBerry
sebagai company...

*If indeed the cross platform versions have been pulled for either a legal
or technical/software issue (or both) BlackBerry is shot. *

*Either way this is not going to play well in the press, with DROID and
IPhone users/fans. If not resolved before Sunday PM it could hurt it on
Monday via stock value. *
*Not really for the lack of BBM but that BlackBerry once again shows they
cannot execute a launch. *
*One after another has been horrid. *

*BlackBerry is its own worst enemy. *
*From Mike to Thor. Same thing. Nothing new. Sad. Truly sad. *

*I have not said this ever before, but we could be seeing the bottom. A
bottom much deeper then I ever thought BlackBerry could dig down too. *
*A pit so deep BlackBerry cannot rescue itself in its current form and
perhaps even its brandname is lost for good. *

*Right before the Z30 launch. Which I am sure stock holders and consumers
feel will be mucked up as the rest. *

*You can scream at me and call me a troll but the "Mike L" plan that Thor
followed and is still following is killing BlackBerry. The only thing Thor
has done is follow what Mike put in motion three years ago. Thor said the
company was fine. It is clear to anyone that it was and is not fine!*

*So I hope Mike is sitting there proud of what is happening. *
*I hope Thor's family can hold their heads high for how well he has done.
Hope they all bump into people who have lost their jobs due to their
ineptness. *
*A business without morals becomes corrupt. *

*Mike and Thor should be deported from Canada for treason. *

*Tar and feathered optional but encouraged. *

*So much to offer. So much lost. *

*Sad...  *

--end

So bagaimana menurut kalian...

--rc
 via MaxV JB v2.0.2 unified storage - rooted!
 japri: rennerc...@bukakotak.com